Advertise With Us
UCB offers ministries and businesses both print and radio options to help you "get your word out". Advertising with UCB is not only an effective advertising choice for your business but it is also a form of partnership. Where else can you spend your advertising dollar and get the double benefit of knowing that every dollar you spend is helping people right across Australia!
We have an advertising prospectus available with more information about your advertising opportunities. Please call or email us for a copy.
Vision Radio Network
Everyone’s on the move. Life races ahead at breakneck speed and that makes RADIO the ideal means of reaching people whether they are out and about or at home. Radio is very personal and accessible, and uses an extremely powerful force of communication—the theatre of the mind. Vision is Australia’s fastest growing radio network. From one relay station in 1999, today there are over 500 stations on air throughout regional and metropolitan Australia. This growth has been fuelled by public demand and the letters, phone calls and emails we receive each day testify to Vision’s popularity. Each week Vision talks one-on-one with hundreds of thousands of people across the nation. Partner with us and you’ll not just be helping connect faith to life—you’ll also connect our listeners to your business or ministry.
Consider these benefits:
- The best form of advertising is Word of Mouth. Radio is the closest medium to Word of Mouth.
- Vision is heard in every state with over 500 stations on air across Australia.
- Your message won’t get lost in the crowd—we limit our advertising to 6 minutes per hour (other stations often run 12-15 minutes).
- We use only professional talent to voice and produce your commercials.
- Radio is mobile, memorable & the ideal medium to position your product or service.
- You’ll be joining the thousands of others who have partnered with us in our dream of ‘Christian Media for Every Australian’.
The Word for Today and word4U2day
With a combined quarterly circulation of over 100 000 copies and a life of at least 3 months per issue, these publications are very effective print advertising options. The Word for Today has wide appeal and a very faithful following however word4U2day may be more suitable for your needs if your ministry is directed towards young adults. Advertising space is very limited so be sure to contact us early to avoid disappointment.